The sole basis of our belief is the Bible, God's infallible written Word. We believe it was and is
fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and was written without error. It is The Word of our living God and as such
the final authority in all matters.
1. There is one true God, eternally existing in three personalities, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is God, in the flesh conceived by The Holy Spirit through a virgin birth.
3. Jesus Christ gave up His Deity to live as a mere mortal, by the power of The Holy Spirit
on earth to give us an example to live by.
4. Jesus Christ died for the sins of all men and according to Romans 10:13 whosoever will
call upon His name will be saved from eternal death.
5. Man was created in God's image, and because of man's disobedience in Eden all men are
sinners and justly deserve the condemnation of a Holy God
6. Salvation is a work of the grace of God according to Ephesians 2:8. For by grace are you
saved, not by works, lest any man should boast.
7. A person may be assured of their salvation the very moment they receive Christ as their personal
Lord and Savior.
8. The Holy Spirit convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them,
and seals them, according to Ephesians 4:30 until the day of redemption.
9. Every believer is called to live so he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh but will
bear fruit to the glory of God.
10. Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and
dead, who have accepted Him, by faith, as their personal Savior.
11. According to Hebrews 10:25 we are instructed, by God, to gather together with like minded believers and not forsake the assembling
of ourselves together, especially in these last days.
12. Immediately following physical death the believer enters into the presence of God. For according to
2 Corinthians 5:8 to be absent from the body is to be present with The Lord.
13. Immediately following physical death the unbeliever enters into eternal darkness and separation from
God in a place where the fire never dies and the worm never dies.
14. Jesus Christ will come again to the earth, personally, visibly and bodily to gather the redeemed of
God to be in His presence eternally.
15. Every Born Again Christian should live and work to fulfill the Great Commission of Christ and spread
The Good News, The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
16. Believers are filled with The Holy Spirit at the moment of salvation as The Lord will abide in us.
17. According to Acts 1:8 all believers receive power, through The Holy Spirit, to be a witness for
Christ to all the world.
18. According to Mark 16:17-18 all believers should minister healing and deliverence to those in need.
19. Marriage is ordained by God and is the union between one man and one woman.
20. Human life is sacred and begins at conception.